Dear Temple Emanuel Friends,
A community can provide us the strength and spiritual nourishment to face the current pandemic. Jews as a community have faced centuries of adversity. Let’s stay healthy together and find intimacy even with physical distancing.
Shabbat Services available through Zoom
Set out your candles, wine, and challah, and join us on Zoom for Virtual Shabbat Services.
In the interest of public health, Temple Emanuel is following the current guidelines for people to stay home as much as possible. To that end, our teen leaders, Cantor Lindsay, Rabbi Mark, and Rabbi Adam, will lead services remotely rather than live-stream from our Sanctuary. Our Shabbat services will be available online via Zoom. Please join us:
- Fridays at 6:30pm – Kabbalat Shabbat: Click Here
CCAR Press has made Mishkan T’filah for Shabbat available on their website. The document cannot be downloaded but is available to all by Clicking Here.
New to Zoom – Please read the following
- When you click on one of the “Click Here” links above
- A box will open that says “Launching.” Click the link that says “download & run zoom”
(Click here to open a PDF if you would like to see a visual example)
- It will download and show a small box at the bottom left of your screen. Click on that small box to run (install) Zoom
- The Zoom meeting screen will pop up and you can select how to connect with audio.
- If you join a Zoom meeting before it is scheduled to start, you’ll see a message that says something like “waiting for host to start this meeting.” You do not need to take any additional steps.