Dear Prospective Members,
We are delighted that you are interested in Temple Emanuel, our vibrant, warm, and caring congregation. Our households represent the diversity in today’s Reform Judaism: Jews by birth, Jews by choice, interfaith families, members of color, LBGTQ+ members, and members who are differently abled. We all come together to celebrate our Jewish faith.
Some things that make Temple Emanuel a special community:
- Spiritually engaging Shabbat and holiday services led by our new Rabbi, Adam Rosenwasser
- Variety of committees and exciting programming to enrich our lives and strengthen our community
- Numerous opportunities for Tikkun Olam (Social Justice/Social Action)
- Our highly respected Early Childhood Center for ages 2-5, full-day and year round, inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood learning
- An award-winning Religious School with mid-week Hebrew School option and Tuesday evening Upper School (8th – 10th grades)
You are always welcome, and we encourage you to join us for our Friday night Shabbat Services, Tot Shabbat Services, Holiday Services, as well as some of our other programs, which are all held on Zoom during this Covid-19 period. And, of course, we would be delighted to speak with you personally and tell you more about our activities and events.
Please contact us to learn more:
- Call our Temple office at 301-942-2000
- Email Dianne Neiman, our Executive Director, at email@example.com
- Bobbi Fishback, Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to our Temple Emanuel family.
You can download our Membership Application. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.