COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Please read through the following updates for information on Temple services and activities. We will update our site as more information becomes available. If you do not see the information you’re looking for, please call the Temple Office at 301-942-2000.
The situation surrounding coronavirus/COVID-19 is rapidly changing and evolving. The health and safety of our community remains the highest priority. For continued guidance, please check trusted websites such as the CDC and World Health Organization. And, as always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. If you need support of any kind as we move through this uncharted territory, please contact any of us.
In continued good health,
|Rabbi Adam Rosenwasser
|Cantor Lindsay Kanter
|Monte Mallin, President
|Dianne Neiman, Executive Director
- SHABBAT SERVICES:
Zoom links for our Shabbat Services are below and can also be found each week in the Wednesday/Sunday community email.
Friday evening service booklet: Click Here
Saturday morning service booklet: Click Here
– Friday, April 16th – Yom Ha’atzmaut Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Saturday, April 17th – Shabbat Service & Bat Mitzvah of Sadie Donnelly at 10:00am, Join on Zoom
– Friday, April 23rd – Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Saturday, April 24th – Shabbat Service & Bat Mitzvah of Emma Shroff at 10:00am, Join on Zoom
– Friday, April 30th – Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Saturday, May 1st – Shabbat Service & Bar Mitzvah of Benjamin Auerbach at 10:00am, Join on Zoom
– Friday, May 7th – Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Saturday, May 8th – Shabbat Service & B’not Mitzvah of Eliana Clash-Drexler and Phoebe Prouty at 10:00am, Join on Zoom
- YOUTH PROGRAMS:
Click Here for our Youth Programs
- ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAMS:
Click Here for our Adult Education Programs