COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Please read through the following updates for information on Temple services and activities. We will update our site as more information becomes available. If you do not see the information you’re looking for, please call the Temple Office at 301-942-2000 and follow the prompts.
The situation surrounding coronavirus/COVID-19 is rapidly changing and evolving. The health and safety of our community remains the highest priority. For continued guidance, please check trusted websites such as the CDC and World Health Organization. And, as always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. If you need support of any kind as we move through this uncharted territory, please contact any of us.
In continued good health,
|Rabbi Adam Rosenwasser
|Cantor Lindsay Kanter
|Monte Mallin, President
|Dianne Neiman, Executive Director
- SHABBAT SERVICES:
Zoom links for our Shabbat Services are below and can also be found each week in the Wednesday/Sunday community email.
Friday evening service booklet: Click Here
Saturday morning service booklet: Click Here
– Friday, December 4th – Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Saturday, December 5th – Community Shabbat Service and Bar Mitzvah at 10:00am, Join on Zoom
– Friday, December 11th – Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Friday, December 18th – Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
- YOUTH PROGRAMS:
Click Here for our Youth Programs
- ONLINE PROGRAMS & RESOURCES:
Click Here for Online Programs and Resources