COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Please read through the following updates for information on Temple services and activities. We will update our site as more information becomes available. If you do not see the information you’re looking for, please call the Temple Office at 301-942-2000.
The situation surrounding coronavirus/COVID-19 is rapidly changing and evolving. The health and safety of our community remains the highest priority. For continued guidance, please check trusted websites such as the CDC and World Health Organization. And, as always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. If you need support of any kind as we move through this uncharted territory, please contact any of us.
In continued good health,
|Rabbi Adam Rosenwasser
|Cantor Lindsay Kanter
|Monte Mallin, President
|Dianne Neiman, Executive Director
- SHABBAT SERVICES:
Zoom links for our Shabbat Services are below and can also be found each week in the Wednesday/Sunday community email.
Friday evening service booklet: Click Here
Saturday morning service booklet: Click Here
– Friday, July 2nd – Kabbalat Shabbat with Dan Halpern and Caitlin McLaughlin 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Friday, July 9th – Kabbalat Shabbat Service at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Saturday, July 10th – Healing Service for Rosh Chodesh Av at 10:30am, Join on Zoom
– Friday, July 16th – Brotherhood Kabbalat Shabbat Service at 6:30pm, Join on Zoom
– Friday, July 23rd – Kabbalat Shabbat with De Herman and Caitlin McLaughlin at 6:30am, Join on Zoom
- YOUTH PROGRAMS:
Click Here for our Youth Programs
- ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAMS:
Click Here for our Adult Education Programs