Application & Registration Information
Temple Emanuel Early Childhood Center
2019-2020 Preschool Enrollment
It’s hard to believe that the new school year is right around the corner! Enrollment for 2019/20 is quickly approaching and Temple Emanuel Early Childhood Center will soon be welcoming new families to our program.
Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood learning and the progressive values of Temple Emanuel, we foster a love of exploration and discovery.
Children ages 2 to 5, along with our professional educators, share their days together in our highly-respected, full-day, year-round program.
We invite you to visit and see us in action. Interim Director, Melissa Williamson, is happy to set up an appointment at a time convenient to you.
Contact Melissa at email@example.com for a visit.
We value the time we get to spend with prospective families. For more information about our school and/or if you would like to schedule an appointment to visit OR if you plan to enroll your child and/or sibling in the program, please contact Interim Director of Early Childhood, Melissa Williamson at 301-942-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your completed application is the necessary first step in the process of enrolling your child: Application
In addition to your completed contract, please see below for important documents and materials that must be completed and returned to the Early Childhood Center before your child can be enrolled in school. If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Director, Laura Enkiri, at 301-942-2000 or email@example.com.
- Family-Child Information Form
- Emergency Information Form (State form 1214)
- Medical Attention Release Form
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Photo Release and Sunscreen Permission Form
- Immunization Certificate (State form DHMH 896 or equivalent from your pediatrician)
- Health Inventory Form (State form 1215 – includes ‘Blood Lead Testing Certificate’)
- The following are needed if applicable (please note, all require a doctor’s signature):