Application & Registration Information
Temple Emanuel Early Childhood Center
Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood learning and the progressive values of Temple Emanuel, we foster a love of exploration and discovery.
Children ages 18 months to 5, along with our professional educators, share their days together in our highly-respected, full-day, year-round program.
TEECC is currently enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year. We invite you to visit and see us in action. We value the time we get to spend with prospective applicants. For more information, to schedule an appointment to visit or if you plan to enroll your child and/or sibling in the program, please contact Melissa Reynolds, Director, Early Childhood, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 942-2000.
Your completed application is the necessary first step in the process of enrolling your child: Application
In addition to your completed contract, please see below for important documents and materials that must be completed and returned to the Early Childhood Center before your child can be enrolled in school. If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Director, Laura Enkiri, at 301-942-2000 or email@example.com.
- Family-Child Information Form
- Emergency Information Form (State form 1214)
- Medical Attention Release Form
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Photo Release and Sunscreen Permission Form
- Immunization Certificate (State form DHMH 896 or equivalent from your pediatrician)
- Health Inventory Form (State form 1215 – includes ‘Blood Lead Testing Certificate’)
- The following are needed if applicable (please note, all require a doctor’s signature):